Before your company spends a year and a small fortune on "advanced analytics", shouldn't you find out what your people can do with the latest enhancements to the tool they already know – Microsoft Excel – in business intelligence and advanced analytics today? And how easy it is to share Excel-based analytics models through a web browser? See all of our Analytics Apps.
- Large datasets are easy: With Power Pivot in Excel 2013 and 2010, your Excel desktop can easily analyze 100 million row datasets, with the power of Microsoft's SQL Server Analysis Services xVelocity engine inside Excel.
- Enterprise data access is easy: With Power Query in Excel, you can extract, transform and load (ETL) data from virtually any enterprise or cloud database with point-and-click ease.
- Predictive modeling is easy: With Analytic Solver Platform in Excel, you can create powerful data mining, forecasting and predictive analytics models, rivaling the best-known statistical packages, again with point-and-click ease.
- Prescriptive modeling is easy: With Analytic Solver Platform, you can build sophisticated Monte Carlo simulation, risk analysis, conventional and stochastic optimization models, using the world's best solvers, and modeling tools proven in use by over 7,000 companies.
- Visualization is easy: With Power View and Frontline's XLMiner Data Visualization, you can visualize not only your data, but the results of your analytic models.
- Publishing to the Web is easy: With Microsoft's Power BI and Frontline's Premium Solver App, you can publish your Excel workbook to Office 365 in the cloud, sharing your visualizations and your model.
- Updating and re-solving is easy: With Power BI and Premium Solver App, you can automatically refresh workbook data from on-premise databases, and re-optimize your model for new decisions immediately.
Find Out for Yourself - Try Them Free
Power Pivot and Power Query add-ins are available free of charge -- just download and install them. For publishing to the web, your company can try Microsoft Power BI for Office 365 for up to 25 users.
- If you have Excel 2013, you already have Microsoft Power Pivot and Power View installed - Just enable these add-ins at File - Options - Add-Ins, Manage COM Add-Ins.
- If you have Excel 2010, you can download and install Microsoft Power Pivot free of charge. Power View is available only in Excel 2013, but XLMiner Data Visualization works in Excel 2013 or Excel 2010.
- For either Excel 2013 or Excel 2010, you can download and install Microsoft Power Query. (You must have Microsoft's Software Assurance for Office 2010 Professional Plus.)
- Don't forget to fill out the form below to download, install, and start a free trial of Analytic Solver Platform. Contact us with any questions.