Analytic Solver® Pro is a complete tool for predictive and prescriptive analytics in Excel. It includes all the capabilities of Risk Solver® Pro for risk analysis and Monte Carlo simulation, all the capabilities of Premium Solver® Pro for optimization, and all the capabilities of XLMiner® Pro for forecasting and data mining. It includes new ways to apply data visualization and data mining to Monte Carlo simulation results -- not available anywhere else. With its new user interface that uses Excel's Ribbon and Task Pane, its Distribution Wizard for simulation and Constraint Wizard for optimization, and Guided Mode and Auto-Help Mode to help with modeling and choices of methods and options, it's by far the easiest way to build models, gain insights, and get results for critical planning decisions.
FREE TRIAL. If you want to "try before you buy," simply register by filling out a simple form, download and run the SolverSetup program. You'll be able to use a full featured, full capacity, full speed version of the software for 15 days, free of charge.
What's Included. Analytic Solver Pro comes with a comprehensive User Guide, Reference Guide, QuickStart Guide, 30 example datasets and 90 example models, and extensive online Help.
Annual Support. Annual Support for Analytic Solver Pro is required throughout the license term. Annual Support includes:
- A limited warranty for the functionality and performance of the software product
- All software upgrades for the product released during the license term
- Ability to trade in this product for an even more powerful Excel Solver product
- Technical support by phone and email during normal business hours
- Up to 15 minutes of consulting assistance arising during the license term
Buy your license now. Analytic Solver Pro comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee. Be sure you understand our license terms and prices.