Premium Solver® Pro is Frontline Systems' basic upgrade for the standard Excel Solver. It's 100% upwardly compatible from the standard Solver -- which Frontline developed for Microsoft -- with the capacity to solve much larger problems -- up to 2,000 variables -- at speeds anywhere from three to 100 times faster than the standard Solver. And it's upgradeable to Premium Solver™ and Risk Solver™ (Platform versions). It offers an all-new user interface that uses Excel's Ribbon and Task Pane for easier, faster model definition, plus the classic Solver Parameters dialog; new model diagnosis features and Guided Mode; new features to visualize linear and nonlinear functions; and new ways to solve multiple, parameterized optimizations.
FREE TRIAL. If you want to "try before you buy," simply register by filling out a simple form, download and run the SolverSetup program. You'll be able to use a full featured, full capacity, full speed version of the software for 15 days, free of charge.
What's Included. Premium Solver™ (Pro version) supports Excel 2013 and Excel 2010 (32-bit and 64-bit) and Excel 2007, on Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, and Windows Server. It comes with a comprehensive User Guide, Reference Guide, QuickStart Guide, 90 example models, and extensive online Help.
Annual Support. Annual Support for this product is required throughout the license term. Annual Support includes:
- A limited warranty for the functionality and performance of the software product
- All software upgrades for the product released during the license term
- Ability to trade in this product for an even more powerful Excel Solver product
- Technical support by phone and email during normal business hours
- Up to 15 minutes of consulting assistance arising during the license term
Buy your license now. Premium Solver™ (Pro version) comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee.