XLMiner® Pro is the only comprehensive data mining and forecasting add-in for Excel, with neural nets, classification and regression trees, logistic regression, linear regression, Bayes classifier, K-nearest neighbors, discriminant analysis, association rules, clustering, principal components, exponential smoothing and ARIMA models, and more. It also offers rich charting facilities for rapid data exploration and visualization. XLMiner has special features to sample data from external SQL databases and the Microsoft PowerPivot in-memory database. It also includes utilities for data partitioning, missing data handling, binning, categorical data transformation. And XLMiner® Pro is upgradeable to XLMiner® Platform.
FREE TRIAL. If you want to "try before you buy," simply register by filling out a simple form, download and run the SolverSetup program. You'll be able to use a full featured, full capacity, full speed version of the software for 15 days, free of charge.
What's Included. XLMiner Pro supports Excel 2013 and Excel 2010 (32-bit and 64-bit) and Excel 2007, on Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, and Windows Server. It comes with a comprehensive User Guide, Reference Guide, QuickStart Guide, 30 example datasets, and extensive online Help.
Annual Support. Annual Support for XLMiner Pro is required throughout the license term. Annual Support includes:
- A limited warranty for the functionality and performance of the software product
- All software upgrades for the product released during the license term
- Ability to trade in this product for an even more powerful Excel Solver product
- Technical support by phone and email during normal business hours
- Up to 15 minutes of consulting assistance arising during the license term
Buy your license now. XLMiner Pro comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee.