Predictive Analytics Support for the Excel-literate Business Analyst and the Pro Developer
Point-and-Click Forecasting, Data Mining and Text Mining
- Explore and Visualize using multiple linked bar and line charts, histograms and scatterplots, with one-click changes to axes, panels, zooming, brushing and more.
- Easily find trends and create forecasts for your time series data with exponential smoothing and ARIMA models with seasonality.
- Use and compare multiple linear regression and logistic regression, and data mining methods like CaRT, k-nearest neighbors and neural networks.
- Analyze free-form text, converting it to structured form that can be used with all the other data mining and machine learning methods.
Proven in Use: over 25 years in over 9,000 organizations, including more than half of the companies in the world with $1 billion + revenue.
Easily Move Trained Models from Excel to Web and Server-Based Applications
- Apply Models in Excel formulas during worksheet calculations - including dynamic time series simulations. Score new data in SQL databases from inside Excel.
- Export Models in PMML (industry-standard Predictive Modeling Markup Language), readable by a wide range of other software, and usable for real-time "scoring".
- Developers can use high-level objects to "do it all in code" with XLMiner SDK, writing in C++, C#, Java, R or Python.
Free Trial: You have everything to gain and nothing to lose! Fill out the form to register for a 15-day free trial of Analytic Solver (Excel for Windows & Macintosh, and Excel for the Web), Solver SDK for Visual Studio, access to User Guides, Reference Guides and 100+ example models, and support via Live Chat, phone & email.