XLMiner - Excel Data Analysis, Mining, and Visualization
XLMiner is the only comprehensive data mining add-in for Excel, with neural nets, classification and regression trees, logistic regression, linear regression, Bayes classifier, K-nearest neighbors, discriminant analysis, association rules, clustering, principal components, and more.
XLMiner provides everything you need to sample data from many sources -- PowerPivot, Microsoft/IBM/Oracle databases, or spreadsheets; explore and visualize your data with multiple linked charts; preprocess and 'clean' your data, fit data mining models, and evaluate your models' predictive power.
Advanced Data Mining, The Ease of Excel, and Competitive Pricing
See For Yourself Why So Many Companies have Chosen XLMiner
Comprehensive set of data preparation features to import and clean your data including:
- Sample data from virtually any database, including Microsoft's PowerPivot in-memory database handling 100 million rows
- Clean your data with a comprehensive set of data handling utilities including categorizing data and handling missing values
- Partition your data into training, validation, and test datasets
Powerful tools for analysis and prediction including:
- Use visualization aids from simple bar, line and histogram charts to multiple linked charts, one-click changes to axes, colors and panels, zooming, brushing and more
- Use a range of supervised and unsupervised learning techniques for both continuous and categorical data
- Use both classical methods like MLR and logistic regression, and data mining methods like CART and neural networks, and compare their predictive power
Built in time series analysis tools including:
- Analyze time series data using ACF/PACF plots and smoothing techniques
- Use a broad range of models including exponential smoothing, ARIMA, and standard and seasonal models
- Easily use each model to forecast future values
Very Cost Effective Pricing
Compared to other data mining solutions, XLMiner is extremely cost effective to buy and deploy -- less than one-tenth the cost of "enterprise data mining" tools. You can see our pricing below or contact us for additional information.
To try out XLMiner for yourself, simply download our XLMiner free 15-day trial. Just enter your name and email address, and optionally your company and phone, pick the closest "User Type," and click the Register for Download button. You can download immediately after registering, or return later anytime -- just login with your email address.