Forecasting and Machine Learning in Analytic Solver®- An Overview of Latest Features and Automated Risk Analysis of Machine Learning Models
- Do you want to learn and get results quickly from data mining and predictive analytics for your business?
- Have you found that "enterprise data mining" software involves far too much cost, risk and learning time?
- Do you want to apply traditional time series forecasting and regression, and also new data mining methods?
- Is the data you need found in SQL databases, data warehouses, public datasets, and Excel spreadsheets?
Join our upcoming webinar to discover the latest features of Analytic Solver® for data mining, machine learning and predictive analytics. Analytic Solver is an all-in-one and easy-to-use tool with a full spectrum of capabilities for optimization, Monte Carlo simulation, data mining and machine learning.
- Explore visualization, forecasting, text mining and equip yourself with the power of predictive analytics in Analytic Solver.
- Fit your data to a wide range of statistical and machine learning models: Classification and regression trees, neural networks, linear and logistic regression, discriminant analysis, naïve Bayes, k-nearest neighbors and more.
- Learn about Ensemble methods.
- Explore “Find Best Model” for prediction and classification and how to automate this process.
- Incorporate automated risk analysis of your Machine Learning models.
- Create Data science workflows.
- Enjoy the freedom to go beyond Excel, and easily deploy your models to the Cloud, create your applications, and much more.
We look forward to your joining us. Meanwhile, you can send your questions, comments, and feedback to: Consulting@solver.com.