If you're looking for Monte Carlo simulation and risk analysis in Excel, you've come to the right place...
Duration: 60 minutes
Watch this live, 60-minute Webinar, by the creators of Analytic Solver.
- Are you responsible for modeling business situations in Excel that involve uncertainty and risk?
- Are you considering Monte Carlo simulation add-ins for Microsoft Excel, such as @RISK or Crystal Ball?
- Do you want to go beyond risk analysis to make better decisions, with decision trees and optimization?
- Do you want to find robust optimal solutions that are effective across a wide range of future scenarios?
This webinar is ideal for you if:
- Go beyond "expected, best and worst case" what-if analysis to explore thousands of scenarios in seconds
- Save yourself time with the fastest Monte Carlo simulations, use Interactive Simulation to gain quick insights
- Go far beyond simulation optimization to use robust optimization, stochastic programming, and more
- Model business situations with "wait and see" decisions, that can't even be defined in competitive products
By the end of the webinar, you will see how to: