Welcome to Easy Distribution Fitting and Simulation in Excel!
Risk Solver Pro:
Help Choosing Probability Distributions for Monte Carlo Simulation in Excel
- Choosing probability distributions is the hardest part of creating a simulation model. But Risk Solver Pro's Distribution Wizard makes it easy.
- Whether you do or don't have historical data, the Wizard guides you to choose a distribution, resample, or find a best fit for your data.
Get a Ranked List of Distributions that Best Fit Your Data -- Automatically
- Just select a cell range holding your data, click the Fit button, and optionally choose a fitting criterion -- the rest is automatic.
- For each distribution, view the parameters, moments, and details of the fit with P-P, Q-Q and CDF Difference charts.
Super-Fast Monte Carlo Simulation and Simulation Optimization in Excel
- 10 to 20 times faster than competitors, Risk Solver Pro is the only product offering nearly instant Interactive Simulation.
- Quickly create high-quality charts of simulation results -- or charts of multiple simulations with automatically-varied parameters.
Proven in Use by Thousands of Users Over Many Years.
- Frontline Solvers have been proven in use by nearly 200,000 users. Nearly 8,000 companies, many of them Fortune 1000 firms, are our customers.
Register below to download and run the SolverSetup program that installs Risk Solver Pro and much more -- our full Analytic Solver Platform -- with a free 15-day trial license. You can use every feature of the software, solve real problems, examine the full User Guide and Help, and get expert technical support -- all without any obligation. You can download immediately, or return later for your free trial. There's more: You can download dozens of example optimization models, and learn more through of self-study online courses. Your online account is free and doesn't expire -- so why wait? Register right now!