- After you define a problem, click Options in the Solver Parameters dialog box.
- In the Solver Options dialog box, on the All Methods tab, select the Show Iteration Results check box to see the values of each trial solution, and then click OK.
- In the Solver Parameters dialog box, click Solve.
- In the Show Trial Solution dialog box, do one of the following:
- To stop the solution process and display the Solver Results dialog box, click Stop.
- To continue the solution process and display the next trial solution, click Continue.
- The Show Trial Solution dialog box also appears (only once, not on each Trial Solution) if you press ESC, or if Solver reaches one of the Solving Limits (Max Time, Iterations, Max Subproblems or Max Feasible Solutions) while solving a problem.