We no longer offer GSA Schedule prices. Upon expiration of our 5-year GSA Schedule contract term in March 2012, we were invited to renew the contract, but we declined to renew. The compliance burden of the GSA Schedule contract required a great deal of management time, and we found that most of our government and defense customers elected not to use the GSA Schedule contract when we informed them about it.
Frontline does maintain an active registration in the System for Award Management, with current Online Representations and Certifications. Government customers can look up our registration using the SAM Search function and our company name, Frontline Systems Inc.
Simplified GSA Schedule Ordering and Better Prices for Federal, State and Local Government Users
IT70 Schedule Contract GS-35F-0302T
In March 2007, Frontline Systems was awarded GSA Schedule Contract GS-35F-0302T. Our software products and support services are now conveniently available to Government users, through Frontline directly and through GSA Advantage!. If you have questions, need prices, or wish to place an order, please contact us via email at email@example.com, by phone at 775-831-0300, or by fax at 775-831-0314. We look forward to working with you!
About GSA Schedules
Ordering products and services on a GSA Schedule (also known as a Multiple Award Schedule or Federal Supply Schedule) is easier for you because:
- The General Services Administration has pre-negotiated favorable prices for government users.
- GSA has already determined that our Schedule prices are fair and equitable.
- GSA Schedule contracts have been awarded in compliance with all applicable laws and regulations.
- Your administrative time is reduced. A synopsis is not required.
Ordering GSA Schedule products is as easy as 1-2-3! You simply:
- Click to obtain a copy of our FSS Price List. You can also use our simplified GSA Order Form, or look up our products by name or contract number on GSA Advantage! For purchases up to and including $3,000 (the micro-purchase threshold), you need consider only one vendor. You can purchase a single license for most of our products, except certain Large-Scale Solver Engines, under this threshold! For larger purchases, simply survey the offerings of at least three GSA Schedule contractors (you can easily do this through GSA Advantage!) and make a best value selection.
- Place your order directly with Frontline Systems. You can also enter an order on GSA Advantage!, which will be faxed to us automatically. We report all Schedule sales to GSA and pay the Industrial Funding Fee (IFF), at no extra cost to you.
Under GSAR 552.238-78, the following entities are authorized to order our products at GSA Schedule prices. For more detailed information, please consult GSA Order ADM 4800.2E:
- Federal executive agencies (as defined in FAR Subpart 2.1) including nonappropriated fund activities as prescribed in 41 CFR 101-26.000
- Government contractors authorized in writing by a Federal agency pursuant to FAR 51.1
- Mixed ownership government corporations (as defined in the Government Corporation Control Act)
- Federal Agencies, including establishments in the legislative or judicial branch of government
- The District of Columbia
- Tribal governments when authorized under 25 USC 450j(k)
- Qualified nonprofit agencies as authorized under 40 USC 502(b)
- State and local government agencies under the Cooperative Purchasing program
- Other organizations as determined by GSA -- examples are the United Nations, the International Monetary Fund, and the World Health Organization
At present, only Standalone licenses for Frontline's Excel products and SDK products are available via our GSA Schedule contract. If you are a government user interested in Flexible Use licenses, please contact us. Runtime licenses require signing of a runtime license agreement with Frontline Systems, with many terms and conditions that are incompatible with GSA standard terms and conditions, hence they are not available via our GSA Schedule.
Government Educational Institutions: If you are ordering our products for administrative use, you can take advantage of our GSA Schedule contract prices. If you are ordering our products for research or teaching use, we offer special Academic Discount Prices that are lower than our GSA Schedule prices. A signed Academic Certification form is required with every order at our academic prices.