An Annual Support Contract begins on the date that your software license is purchased, or on the date that the previous year's Annual Support Contract expires, and lasts for 12 months. It includes:
- A limited warranty for the software product
- Software updates and upgrades for the product during the contract term
- Ability to trade in the product for an even more powerful Solver product of the same type
- Access to protected support pages on our site
- Technical support by phone and email
- Up to 15 minutes of consulting assistance arising during the contract term
Please click on Annual Support Contracts - Specifics for descriptions of these services.
An Annual Support Contract for the first 12 months is required with the purchase of a software license. After the first 12 months, Annual Support is optional, but is highly recommended. Frontline Systems continually enhances and upgrades its software products, and a current Annual Support Contract is the only way to receive product upgrades. Please click on Support/Upgrades: Summary Terms/Prices for specific support contract prices.
If a user's Annual Support Contract expires, the user receives:
- No warranty as to the functionality and performance of the product
- No upgrades to future versions of the product
- No trade-ins for more powerful products
Users without Annual Support Contracts who later wish to upgrade to a new release of a software product, or start taking advantage of our support services, are required to "catch up" by paying the Annual Support Contract prices currently in effect, for the full period from the date that any previous support contract lapsed until 12 months beyond the current date.