Our easy to use, professional level, tool for data
visualization, forecasting and data mining in Excel
Analytic Solver Data Mining is the only comprehensive data mining add-in for Excel, with neural nets, classification and regression trees, logistic regression, linear regression, Bayes classifier, K-nearest neighbors, discriminant analysis, association rules, clustering, principal components, and more.
Analytic Solver Data Mining provides everything you need to sample data from many sources -- PowerPivot, Microsoft/IBM/Oracle databases, or spreadsheets; explore and visualize your data with multiple linked charts; preprocess and 'clean' your data, fit data mining models, and evaluate your models' predictive power.
Advanced Data Mining, The Ease of Excel, and Competitive Pricing
Comprehensive set of data preparation features to import and clean your data including:
- Sample data from virtually any database, including Microsoft's PowerPivot in-memory database handling 100 million rows or more
- Clean your data with a comprehensive set of data handling utilities including categorizing data and handling missing values
- Partition your data into training, validation, and test datasets
Powerful tools for analysis and prediction including:
- Use visualization aids from simple bar, line and histogram charts to multiple linked charts, one-click changes to axes, colors and panels, zooming, brushing and more
- Use a range of supervised and unsupervised learning techniques for continuous and categorical data
- Use both classical methods like MLR and logistic regression, and data mining methods like CART and neural networks, and compare their predictive power
Built in time series analysis tools including:
- Analyze time series data using ACF/PACF plots and smoothing techniques
- Fit a range of models including exponential smoothing, ARIMA, and standard and seasonal models
- Easily use each model to forecast future values
5-Minute Video Demos
|Data Visualization||Partition Dataset||Partition Data with Oversampling|
|ARIMA Forecasting||Multiple Linear Regression||Neural Nets & Classification Trees|
Version 2018 Now Available for Excel 2007 / 2010 / 2013 / 2016
- Powerful data exploration and visualization features, in additional to its data preparation, data mining, and time series forecasting methods.
- Support for Microsoft's PowerPivot add-in, which handles 'Big Data' and integrates multiple, disparate data sources into one in-memory database inside Excel.
- Support for Excel 2016, and the new PowerPivot add-in that ships with the new Excel.
Find Out Which Version is Right for You
- Analytic Solver Data Mining edition is designed for practitioners and researchers who deal with large datasets.
- Analytic Solver Educational edition, with special size limits on datasets and algorithms, is available only for instructional use (faculty and students).
You can learn about the capabilities and limits of these two versions and review the online help for more information.
Get Up To Speed on Data Mining and Analytic Solver
There are several convenient and effective resources you may want to consider to build your or your team's skills with data mining and Analytic Solver:
- Our training partner www.Statistics.com offers two online courses with hands-on use of Analytic Solver Data Mining: Introduction to Data Mining and Forecasting.
- The leading data mining textbook for MBA students uses Analytic Solver Data Mining : Data Mining for Business Analytics, 3rd Edition. This book, written by three data mining experts and published by Wiley, includes concepts, techniques, and applications in Excel using Analytic Solver Data Mining.
These resources will give you both a theoretical and practical understanding of the key methods of classification, prediction, reduction and exploration that are at the heart of data mining. Moreover, they present a business decision-making context for these methods and use real business cases and data to illustrate the application and interpretation of these methods.
Very Cost Effective Pricing
Compared to other data mining solutions, Analytic Solver is extremely cost effective to buy and deploy -- less than one-tenth the cost of "enterprise data mining" tools. You can see our pricing below or contact us for additional information.
See For Yourself Why So Many Companies have Chosen Analytic Solver
Are you interested in data mining, but lacking access to costly data mining tools? Looking for a package that's comprehensive yet affordable?
Analytic Solver offers a full suite of techniques for classification, prediction, affinity analysis, data exploration, and data reduction. It is in use at:
- Northrup Grumman
- National Institutes of Health
- Westinghouse (Savannah River)
- JD Powers
- Bell Atlantic
- Pitney Bowes
- Centers for Disease Control
- US Army
- National Inst. of Standards & Technology
- Fidelity Investments
- Blackstone Group
- and more.
Contact us to discuss your unique needs ➡
If you are the original purchaser of the textbook Data Mining for Business Analytics and you have an access code, click here to register for your license instead of using the form below.
To try out Analytic Solver Data Mining for yourself, simply download our Analytic Solver free 15-day trial. Just enter your name and email address, and optionally your company and phone, pick the closest "User Type," and click the Register for Download button. You can download immediately after registering, or return later anytime -- just login with your email address.