Version 3.3 (Released August 30, 2011)
In July 2011, Frontline Systems Inc. acquired all rights to XLMiner from Cytel Corporation and Statistics.com LLC.
This release includes several enhancements:
- Made a large number of minor bug fixes and usability enhancements
- Included XLMcalc, formerly sold separately, as a part of XLMiner for no extra charge
- Updated in-product Help to address some missing and out of date content
- Simplified the installation process to reduce the number of steps -- XLMiner is now registered with Excel automatically
- Created a Welcome Workbook which opens after the installation, with helpful information and links for the new user
- Released a 64-bit version of XLMiner (made available between this and the prior release)
- Replaced the custom XLMiner licensing system with Frontline's standard licensing system, used with all our other products
Important note for existing customers
- This is a free upgrade for existing customers with current licenses, but it does require that we issue you a new license. Simply call us at 775-831-0300 and press 4 for support, or email us at email@example.com and we will assist you in quickly updating your license. Please call us before you run the Setup program.
- XLMiner V3.3 is not a mandatory upgrade. You can continue to use your existing version for the duration of your current license.
What you can do next
- Learn more about the features and benefits of XLMiner
- Download a free trial or update (requires that you are logged in)
- Renew expiring licenses or buy new ones by calling (775-831-0300) or emailing us (firstname.lastname@example.org)
You can learn more about all of our products on the Products Overview page.