The Artelys Knitro Solver is a plug-in Solver Engine that extends Analytic Solver Platform, Risk Solver Platform, Premium Solver Platform or Solver SDK Platform to solve nonlinear optimization problems of virtually unlimited size. It is considered the leading implementation of new state-of-the-art interior point nonlinear methods, and it also includes state-of-the-art “active set” SLQP (Sequential Linear / Quadratic Programming) methods that perform very well on highly constrained problems with fewer degrees of freedom. Its advanced methods for MINLP (mixed-integer nonlinear) problems will often outperform those in other Solver Engines for nonlinear problems.
FREE TRIAL. If you want to "try before you buy," simply register by filling out a simple form, download and run the EngineSetup program and a Platform setup program. You'll be able to use a full featured, full capacity, full speed version of the software for 15 days, free of charge.
What's Included. The Knitro Solver Engine is available for Windows, Macintosh or Linux (please select your operating system). It comes with a comprehensive User Guide and extensive online Help.
- The Knitro Solver for Windows supports Excel 2013 and Excel 2010 (32-bit and 64-bit) and Excel 2007 on Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, and Windows Server.
- The Knitro Solver for Macintosh supports Excel 2011 on Mac OSX Snow Leopard and Leopard 10.5.8.
- The Knitro Solver for Linux can be used in custom applications created with Solver SDK Platform.
Annual Support. Annual Support for the Knitro Solver is required through the license term. Annual Support includes:
- A limited warranty for the functionality and performance of the software product
- All software upgrades for the product released during the license term
- Ability to trade in this product for another Frontline Systems product
- Technical support by phone and email during normal business hours
- Up to 15 minutes of consulting assistance arising during the license term
Buy your license now. The Knitro Solver comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee.