This role could be for you, if you're goal-oriented, like to win, are known for beating your sales goals, and have consistently been in the top 10% of teams you have worked with. You are constantly honing your skills, and use a consultative sales approach that wins lifelong customers. You are a great communicator and can successfully build rapport, relating to professionals in business all over the world!
Frontline Systems (www.solver.com) is a leading vendor of software for "decision analytics" -- we developed the Solver in Microsoft Excel, the most-used tool for mathematical optimization. We’ve licensed our software to over 9,000 organizations – typically Fortune 1000 or Global 2000 companies – and more than 500,000 students have learned analytics by using our software in business or MBA courses taught around the world. Our Analytic Solver Desktop and Cloud is the market-leading analytics product for Microsoft Excel, and our RASON Decision Service is a perfect fit for Microsoft's fast-growing Power BI, Power Apps and Power Automate tools. We offer great technical support, help in building analytic models, and powerful learning aids like Solver.Academy.
If you’re diligent about learning the capabilities of Frontline’s software products, and the typical applications where they are used, so you can identify a good match between the prospect's business problem, modeling needs, and Frontline's products and support service, and communicate that match to customers, you can do really well in this role.
- You’re skilled at asking questions to understand the prospect's immediate goals, and the business problem they are trying to solve for their company.
- With more questions, you can draw out the value of solving -- and the costs of postponing or not solving -- the business problem.
- You know when to bring in help from technical support, product development, and senior management, but you still manage the sales process.
- You understand the competitive landscape, and can articulate the powerful differentiation and advantages of Frontline's analytic products.
- You're also skilled at identifying "who else will be involved in making a purchase decision", and getting introduced to those other decision makers.
About the Work
- You’ll contact new prospects -- typically people who have "opted in" on our website, attended a webinar, or started a free trial -- by phone and email.
- You’ll also qualify and re-engage long-term nurture prospects when they express new interest.
- You’ll build and manage a sizable pipeline, tracking each sales opportunity through several stages, and timely close new business sales.
- You’ll meet or exceed monthly targets, with no cap on commissions, and accelerators when you do well!
- You’ll be diligent about updating Frontline's CRM system (Infusionsoft) with accurate customer and pipeline information.
- You’ll participate in weekly reviews of your and everyone's sales and marketing metrics.
How to Apply
Email your resume and/or your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.