The MOSEK Solver Engine is a plug-in Solver Engine that extends Analytic Solver Optimization or Comprehensive, or Solver SDK Platform or Comprehensive to solve large-scale linear, quadratic, quadratically constrained, and second order cone programming (SOCP) problems, and smooth convex nonlinear programming problems with excellent performance. Based on the latest version of the Simplex and Interior Point Method Solvers from MOSEK ApS, it extends the power of our Solver Platform products to handle these challenging large-scale problems, with no fixed limits on problem size. Your license is good for use in both Analytic Solver for Excel and in Solver SDK.
FREE TRIAL. If you want to "try before you buy," simply register by filling out a simple form, download and run the SolverSetup program or the SDKSetup program. You'll be able to use a full featured, full capacity, full speed version of the software for 15 days, free of charge.
What's Included. The MOSEK Solver Engine is available for Windows. It comes with a comprehensive User Guide and extensive online Help.
- The MOSEK Solver for Windows supports Excel versions from 2007 through the most current release (32-bit and 64-bit) and SDK-based programs written for Windows 11, 10, 8, 7, and Windows Server.
Annual Support. Annual Support for the MOSEK Solver is required through the license term. Annual Support includes:
- A limited warranty for the functionality and performance of the software product
- All software upgrades for the product released during the license term
- Ability to trade in this product for another Frontline Systems product
- Technical support by phone and email during normal business hours
- Up to 15 minutes of consulting assistance arising during the license term
Buy your license now. The MOSEK Solver comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee. Be sure you understand our license terms and prices.