Solver SDK® Pro is a powerful, comprehensive Software Development Kit that enables you to develop and deploy custom applications using optimization and Monte Carlo simulation, with today's most popular platforms and languages: C/C++, C# and NET, Java, R, Python and MATLAB. It offers a high-level object-oriented API that allows you to implicitly call upon the SDK's capabilities by simply defining your model, using the objects and properties provided by the SDK. The SDK is fully reentrant and suitable for multi-threaded applications, such as those on Intranet, Web server, or Web service applications that are designed to serve multiple users concurrently.
FREE TRIAL. If you want to "try before you buy," simply register by filling out a simple form, download and run the SDKSetup program. You'll be able to use a full featured, full capacity, full speed version of the software for 15 days, free of charge.
What's Included. Solver SDK Pro is available in 32-bit and 64-bit versions (both are included) for Windows 11, 10, 8, 7, and Windows Server. It comes with a comprehensive User Guide and extensive online Help.
Annual Support. Annual Support for Solver SDK Pro is required throughout the license term. Annual Support includes:
- A limited warranty for the functionality and performance of the software product
- All software upgrades for the product released during the license term
- Ability to trade in this product for another Frontline Systems product
- Technical support by phone and email during normal business hours
- Up to 15 minutes of consulting assistance arising during the license term
Buy your license now. Solver SDK Pro comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee. Be sure you understand our license terms and prices.