Thanks for signing up to attend our webinar, "Make Better Decisions - Use Risk Solver for Simulation and Risk Analysis." You should receive a confirmation email (at the email address you just entered), with the date and time of the webinar, and a link you can click to attend. You'll receive a reminder email just before the webinar begins.
But how can you build a good Monte Carlo simulation model, and use it to understand, quantify, and manage risk -- in your situation? There's a lot more you can gain on Solver.com, free and without any obligation:
- Over 3 hours of recorded video training on Monte Carlo simulation and risk analysis, plus more on optimization and data mining.
- Our New User Guide and Excel Solver Upgrader's Guide (both PDF downloads).
- Our 340-page Frontline Solvers User Guide (PDF), with chapters such as "Getting Results in Simulation," "Automating Simulation in VBA", and "Mastering Simulation and Risk Analysis Concepts".
- Our 380-page Frontline Solvers Reference Guide (PDF), with complete documentation of basic and advanced options, result messages, and the basic and advanced VBA object model.
- And access to download our Setup programs for a free 15-day trial of any of our software products.
You can get all these resources and more -- now and in the future -- by simply registering for a free account on Solver.com. Just complete the fields below, so we can better understand your situation and goals, and choose an easy-to-remember password, so you can login anytime with your email and password. Why wait? If you're thinking about an application of simulation and risk analysis in your business, there's nothing to lose and everything to gain.